French Riviera: the most discerning of destinations
Why fly privately to the French Riviera? One of the main reasons Atlas customers travel to the French Riviera is to visit 3 of the main ‘jet set’ destinations. These include; Monaco, Nice and Cannes. Situated at and to the east of the point where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, it is an area that enjoys a wonderfully mild to warm climate all year round. The summer months the climate is ideal, with plenty of sunshine and warm to hot days and beautifully warm nights.
It’s the home of the wealthy, Monaco being an opulent microstate for exclusivity, security and has the highest GDP per capita of any state in the world. The harbours are packed with superyachts and the high streets feature luxury designer brands to fulfil your shopping needs.
Nice is where Atlas flyers actually take their private jet too. The city of Nice is the biggest resort in the French Riviera, and is architecturally a masterpiece, highlights include the historic quarters, a beautiful long seafront (from the Promenade des Anglais and westwards). Nice is famous for its museums and has a long history with the arts. The shopping experience is on par with Monaco offering a multitude of high end brands and boutique stores. It is a city with plenty of nightlife and some of the finest cuisine on the mediterranean. Cannes is of course most famous for its annual Film Festival, which is one of the biggest events in the film calendar. Great for trying to get a glimpse of your favourite film-star or musician. Cannes is considered to have some of the best beaches in all of the Riviera. La Croisette, the promenade along the Mediterranean in Cannes is one of the most iconic promenades in the world and is a must for any traveller to the French Riviera.
How Atlas does the French Riviera
- The Monaco experience starts as soon as you touch down: step onto the tarmac at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport and board a helicopter to be at Monaco Heliport in just seven minutes. Just like that, your holidays are already unforgettable.
- In Monaco, luxury hospitality is an art form, and each suite is its very own masterpiece. With their stunning views and exceptional size, the Diamond Suites are the ultimate embodiment of this quest for excellence. You’ll enjoy flawless service down to the very last detail, as well as all the space these exclusive apartments have to offer. Be it a personalised welcome, private in-suite receptions, a concierge service, a romantic dinner out on the terrace, or breath-taking views: all you have to do is ask.
- Monaco has some of the world’s finest cuisine available. The opportunity to indulge in exceptional dining experiences is almost irresistible. Take up your front-row seats for an evening of gastronomic delights, and admire the chef’s genius.
- This is the Principality’s best-kept secret. During the summer season, the Monte-Carlo Beach offers an exclusive Cabana service: private cabins nestled away that are available for either day or season-long hire. With an official butler, access to VIP hotel services and top-quality organic food celebrating Mediterranean flavours.
- A visit to Monaco also means daily encounters with the Mediterranean Sea and wouldn’t be right without a visit to the Monte Carlo harbour. Head out onto the shimmering blue waters on the excursion of your dreams, and enjoy all the comfort of a luxury yacht. See the region from a new perspective. Villefranche, the Lérins Islands, Saint-Tropez…there’s so much beauty to be seen from the sea! Bathe in sheltered coves, or indulge in a spot of snorkelling or other watery activities.
Private aviation catering,the need to knows Does the aircraft type alter what I can be served? A simple answer is yes; On Very Light Jets (4 seats) up to Super Light Jets (8 seats) there is no full galley (kitchen) so service tends to be snacks and small plates such as cold platters of fruit, […]
Why is the HondaJet proving so successful? This Atlas blog post details a discussion on the HondaJet, which is the newest introduction to the VLJ market in Europe and how it has disrupted and dethroned the current crop of aircraft available for charter today; specifically the Citation Mustang/M2 and Phenom 100. At Atlas the VLJ […]
Got a question? Talk to our experts.
Call on +44(0)123 456 7890